Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Guwahati vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Guwahati vs Yola, Nigeria
Guwahati vs Rio Branco, Brazil
Guwahati vs Korf, Russia
Guwahati vs Hiroshima, Japan
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Tebessa, Algeria
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Vize Island, Russia
Remanso vs Maebashi
Frunze vs Inuvik, Nt
Coronation, Ab vs Guangzhou
Manila, Luzon vs Krasnoyarsk
- The distance between Guwahati, India and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 8,499 km or 5,281 mi.
- To reach Guwahati in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 67.2° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Guwahati bearing 127° or SE .
- Guwahati has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Guwahati is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10.7 °C (19.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.4 °C (13.3°F) less in Guwahati. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1356.5 mm (53.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1356.5 l/m² (33.29 US gal/ft²) or 13,565,000 l/ha (1,450,189 US gal/ac) more. About 4 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.9° higher in Guwahati than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Guwahati relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Guwahati
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -5 (0)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -20 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Guwahati vs San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island, Juan Fernández Islands
Guwahati vs Bonthe, Sierra Leone
Guwahati vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
Guwahati vs De Bilt, Netherlands
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Maroua, Cameroon
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Guaramiranga, Brazil
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Irbid, Jordan
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Padidan, Pakistan
Salvador vs Charjew
Grajau vs Owosso, Mi
Tengchong vs Bulawayo Airport
West Point, Ga vs Larnaca
Guwahati vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Guwahati
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 373.9 kms (232.3 miles) ENE
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 364.1 kms (226.3 miles) ENE
- Khamti, Myanmar - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) E
- Cherrapunji, India - 95.7 kms (59.5 miles) S
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 95.7 kms (59.5 miles) S
- Homalin, Myanmar - 361.6 kms (224.7 miles) ESE
- Katha, Myanmar - 524.2 kms (325.8 miles) ESE
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 423.5 kms (263.2 miles) SE
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 417.8 kms (259.6 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos