| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guwahati in November is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 25mm (1in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Guwahati November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Guwahati, India
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Guwahati:
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 373.9 kms (232.3 miles) ENE
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 364.1 kms (226.3 miles) ENE
- Khamti, Myanmar - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) E
- Cherrapunji, India - 95.7 kms (59.5 miles) S
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 95.7 kms (59.5 miles) S
- Homalin, Myanmar - 361.6 kms (224.7 miles) ESE
- Katha, Myanmar - 524.2 kms (325.8 miles) ESE
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 423.5 kms (263.2 miles) SE
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 417.8 kms (259.6 miles) S