| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guwahati in April is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in April is faintly wet. Around 181mm (7.1in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 13:05 long with an average length of 12:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Guwahati April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Guwahati, India
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Guwahati:
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 373.9 kms (232.3 miles) ENE
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 364.1 kms (226.3 miles) ENE
- Khamti, Myanmar - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) E
- Cherrapunji, India - 95.7 kms (59.5 miles) S
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 95.7 kms (59.5 miles) S
- Homalin, Myanmar - 361.6 kms (224.7 miles) ESE
- Katha, Myanmar - 524.2 kms (325.8 miles) ESE
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 423.5 kms (263.2 miles) SE
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 417.8 kms (259.6 miles) S